We invite you to rest in the National Park of Russia "Curonian Spit" in the village of Rybachy which is 70 km away from Kaliningrad and 34 km away from the town of Zelenogradsk.
- We provide a two-storey guest house with three isolated rooms for 7-9 people maximum, including children, or separate rooms in it.
- On the second floor of the house there are two rooms, a bathroom and a small terrace. There is also a separate entrance to the second floor from the outside stairs (which is unsafe for kids).
- On the first floor there is one room with two double beds, a kitchen, a shower cabin with a boiler, and a bathroom.
- The house is located in a quiet, secluded area by a small forest lake at the entrance to the village of Rybachy.
- A spacious courtyard, a covered gazebo, an outdoors barbecue grill, and a summer kitchen are at your service. There are local restaurants, bars and grocery stores nearby. A Russian sauna may be provided as additional service.
- Our place is 1.7 km away from the Baltic Sea if you take a dirt road through a pine forest, and 300 m away from the Curonian Lagoon.
- Don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions! We'll be glad to host you!
238535 Russia, Kaliningrad region,
Rybachy village, Pobedy st., 1А,
Mob: +7 (905) 245-1712 (Viber / WhatsApp)